Four Winners to Be Revealed at ESX 2017 on June 13
The judges for the annual TMA Excellence Awards were, once again, “simply amazed by the depth of talent, dedication, professionalism, and ability in our industry,” as one remarked. TMA is pleased to announce the twelve finalists for 2017:
- Monitoring Center of the Year Finalists
ADT, CRC, Vivint
- Monitoring Center Operator of the Year Finalists
Darlene Ardey, CPI; Dielle Holmberg, EPS; Stephen (Craig) Pierce, Safe Systems
- Monitoring Center Manager of the Year Finalists
Shari Wilson, ADT; Keith Godsey, Dynamark; Josh Sanders, EPS
- Monitoring Center Support Person of the Year Finalists
Laura Mellang, CRC; Eric Kantner, Protection Bureau; Mike Tupy, Vivint
“We congratulate our finalists for being recognized as the best of the best,” said Elizabeth Lasko, Vice President of Communications, TMA. “Our judges related how very difficult it was to choose the finalists, let alone the winners, from all the nominations. The applications that were submitted all told powerful stories of service, innovation, corporate culture, and the desire to constantly improve.”
The TMA Central Station Excellence Awards recognize any FM Approvals, Intertek/ETL or UL-listed monitoring center (TMA members and non-members) and outstanding personnel who perform in the highest professional manner, thereby making a significant contribution to the betterment of the alarm industry and the alarm profession while demonstrating exceptional service to their customers and community.
The purpose of the awards program is to:
- Establish and promote the inherent value of professional monitoring services in general.
- Honor those who have made the most significant contributions to the service.
- Promote the distinct level of professionalism attained by NRTL-approved monitoring centers.
The TMA Central Station Excellence Awards Program is sponsored by SDM Magazine, which will publish a feature story on the winners later this summer. Entries are judged by a blue-ribbon volunteer judging panel appointed by TMA. The four winners will be announced at the Opening Reception of the 2017 Electronic Security Expo (ESX) on Tuesday, June 13. For past winners and more information, visit www.tma.us.
— Elizabeth Lasko, TMA, May 3, 2017